From 4 July we have a new admission fee to the permanent exhibitions of the National Gallery. During one week you can visit all six buildings for only 300 CZK.
Permanent exhibitions of old masters and of modern and contemporary art can be seen for 300 CZK (full price) or 150 CZK (reduced price). The ticket is valid for seven days and you can visit all buildings of the National Gallery:
- Convent of St. Agnes of Bohemia (medieval art in Bohemia and Central Europe)
- Schwarzenberg Palace (the baroque in Bohemia)
- Sternberg Palace (old european masters)
- Salm Palace (19th-century art)
- Trade Fair Palace (modern and contemporary art)
- Kinský Palace (the art of Asia)
These changes were made to enable the visitors to see everything they are interested in in the permanent exhibitions for one price. The exhibitions on the ground floor of the Trade Fair Palace are for free the whole year round.
Detailed price list here. We are looking forward to seeing you!